Section Eight Clan Forums
Welcome to Section Eight Clan

To become a member follow this link and follow all instructions.

Click here to apply
Welcome to Section Eight Clan

To become a member follow this link and follow all instructions.

Click here to apply
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello & Welcome To Section Eight Clan! Done by SEC-IMMORTAL and Sora

New? Click hereHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Update/News

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
computerdoctor2010

Server Update/News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update/News   Server Update/News - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:25 am

Sorry for the delayed post fell asleep lol ...anyway servers were back up at around 11:30PM EST
Back to top Go down
computerdoctor2010

PostSubject: Re: Server Update/News   Server Update/News - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm

The computer that i am using to host servers 003-012 is causing the electricity bill to go up so those servers will be shut down untill i can afford it sorry

Servers shut down at 10:52 PM EST
Back to top Go down
SEC-IMMORTAL
Admin
Admin
SEC-IMMORTAL

PostSubject: Re: Server Update/News   Server Update/News - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:45 pm

computerdoctor2010 wrote:
The computer that i am using to host servers 003-012 is causing the electricity bill to go up so those servers will be shut down untill i can afford it sorry

Servers shut down at 10:52 PM EST

What'd I tell you to start with? We honestly don't need that many servers bro, but you were gun ho about it so I let you roll with it. The servers we have now are more than enough bro, but I do want to say you have alot of love for the clan and I thank you for that, but the hosted ones we currently have are more than enough for right now. Twisted Evil thumbsup Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
computerdoctor2010

PostSubject: Re: Server Update/News   Server Update/News - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:50 pm

I am working on getting a job but once I get a job and pay off some college loans I will definatly start the servers back up :-D
Back to top Go down
computerdoctor2010

PostSubject: Re: Server Update/News   Server Update/News - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:59 pm

servers have been sold i will set up another server that will be free but because it is free the ping will be kinda funky i will continue to do what i can but just let me know if anyone else can find something better.
Back to top Go down
computerdoctor2010

PostSubject: Re: Server Update/News   Server Update/News - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:34 am

Server is set up and ready to go sorry i couldn't have lasteded longer with the nicer stuff for us :-) here is the ip (don't forget the :7709 at the end of the ip)

24.49.8.151:7709
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Update/News   Server Update/News - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Update/News
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Eight Clan Forums :: Killing Floor :: Server Issues & Bug Reports-
Jump to: